Martes, Hunyo 14, 2011

Week 14 and 15

On to the second trimester, little one! 

I am the happiest at this time. No more worries. My baby bump is also showing up. And, my baby is very cooperative with me. Although daddy is away for work, baby is very understanding and listens very carefully to me. We love listening to Baby Genius's Nursery Rhymes and am planning to buy the CD I saw in SM. It's for relaxation and deep sleep for mothers-to-be and for baby. Will do it in the coming days if I have the time. 

Meanwhile, the 14th week is less exhausting. However, I still have the lazy feeling. I still do not want to take a bath. Or I do but I am always forced to. I still love sleeping. And eating. And I still hate chicken. I wonder. I had my pre natal and the doctor listened to baby's heartbeat using a doppler. My OB-Gyne in Bacolod, Dra. Lacson said, with the looks of it and with baby's heart rate, it's a baby boy! I was overwhelmed. I will still need to wait for the ultrasound though to make sure it was really a boy! I would love to have a boy and a girl. Whatever. As long as it's normal and a-okay! 

Week 15. The laziest week of all. I am so lazy this week. I just love to sleep and sleep and sleep. It's as if the angels are singing their lullabyes in my ears. I can't control myself from sleeping. If you would allow me to sleep all day, I really will. But, the little one is complaining for food.

Oh, and before I forget. I had the early quickening. I felt it on June 12, 2011. 8pm after dinner. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I know it's our little angel. 

I am much happier now that I don't feel any stress AT ALL. I can be able to eat the food that I am craving for. And I am happy that our daddy, though miles away from us, is very supportive of me and his baby. I know that he will be a perfect dad for our little bundle of joy. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento