Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

LONG OVERDUE POST!!

Hi there! It has been ages since I last updated my online journal about my pregnancy. The last time I checked, I see the last post was on my 14th and 15th week. Now, I'm on to my 22nd week


I am officially five (5) months pregnant! My baby bump is obviously poppin out and I'm back to my normal self! I am just as happy! I can eat well, Drink well and can absolutely do things without getting tired right away! I sleep when I wanted to. Unlike the previous weeks wherein I'm always called in by the bed. It makes me really happy knowing that I have the normal pregnancy every woman is wanting to have! And I thank God for that!


Anyhow, since I was gone for a little while (bcuz of my preggo blues and what-not), let me share with you the highlights of my preggo-life while I'm gone. :)


I saved some pictures of my growing tummy -- all in my facebook account and Reden's facebook account. Check it here and here. 


So for the time that I'm gone, here are the highlights of our life. (Together with my little one)


1. Our daddy came back home!! That was on my 19th week. Here are some of the snaps. 
at Imay's - dinner time!
Nature's Village Resort


We checked in at Nature's, Talisay when hubby came to Victorias to take me back to Cebu.

2. Soul sister-sister-in-law Carleen visited me in my hometown! We had a lot of fun!! :) 
During Zyra's 16th at home.
3. At Week 20, we're back to Cebu. We also had our ultrasound for the gender determination supposed to be, but our little angel is too shy to show up to his very excited daddy! :)



YES, that's our very shy baby at 20weeks, LMP. :)

4. Baby and I are overwhelmed much knowing that our daddy bought himself a book, "Dude, you're gonna be a dad!" :)

5. And last but not the least, we're back to Cebu with a new home. Not really ours, but the heck, we live in there so it's like ours as well. 




It isn't the house that everybody dreams about but living with the person you love and who loves you most does not make it any different.

Hope I was able to put up with everything that I missed! I am happy that I have the healthiest pregnancy and baby in my tummy. Truly, when a pregnant woman is sorrounded with happiness, love and emotional support from family, close friends and husband, the pregnancy and the baby inside will go smoothly.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento