Martes, Setyembre 06, 2011

And the winner is..

At week 26, my OB Gyne recommended us for a more accurate gender ultrasound. 


Mr and I have been curious as to what would the gender of our first baby be. 
I have been told from my previous ultrasounds that the gender cannot be determined accurately and clearly, but based on the baby's statistics, it could be a baby boy. 
All the while, hubby and I really thought it was a baby boy. Good thing we haven't bought baby boy's things yet. Am thankful that we only bought neutral colors for the baby. From the clothes, to the things. 


Back to the topic, we had our gender ultrasound on the 29th of August 2011, Monday at Chong Hua Hospital. Where we usually do. It was a holiday and they are serving patients half day. Good thing, we were able to rush in and was the last to be accommodated. 
Weeks before this, we have been talking to the baby to show up the next ultrasound. And so the baby did. 


Excited much to know the good news? 


It wasn't actually what hubby and I expected, hence, we are happy to know that it is the opposite of what we thought. 


YES! It is a baby girl. A healthy baby girl. 
I am delighted to know that we are going to have a little me. We are going to have a little princess. 


Excited, I spilled the good news to my family back in Negros. Happy to know that our little princess is very much welcomed, from her parents, her grannies, her aunties and uncles, her mom and dad's family and friends. And glad to know that everyone especially the family are waiting for her arrival!


See you pretty soon, little girl. Mum and Dad are much excited. And your things are all ready. 


It's a Baby Girl!! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento