Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

Week 28

It's official! I am indeed on my 7th month. The end of the second trimester, thus, the start of life on the third trimester. 
This is the highlight of my pregnancy! This is where my baby is human and ready to conquer the world in the months to come. 


And, THIS IS IT! I'm gonna be a mum in a jiffy! Without me and the people around me knowing, my husband and I will be carrying our little angel already. And I take it one at a time. 


Anyhow, I am still coping up with my breathing difficulty as well as my sleeping blues. I am also trying to avoid stress and avoid people who are bringing stress to my life. I am trying to live a healthy and happy life as much as possible for the coming of my little girl :) 
I also began feeling contractions but glad to say that I don't feel any pain at all. I only feel a little squeeze in my tummy. Also, I'm very happy and proud of myself and my baby girl who is as strong as her mum and dad. She has been very active lately. She's never given me any problems right from the start and all throughout. Though I bled one time because of me and hubby practicing the so- called human right. I know, it was so selfish of us not to think of this little swimmer inside. Good thing, she was okay and stable. We were able to breathe deeply. 


Again, all credits goes to the dad who is very caring and supportive of me and baby. Never was a stressful moment with him. 


28wks & 6days belly
The week that was. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento