Huwebes, Mayo 05, 2011

Week 10

My favorite week in My Greatest Journey!


Two weeks more and I end my first trimester. I am very much relaxed and comfortable this week. I can eat well, sleep well and I don't feel anything about throwing up anymore. *Except that I still don't like chicken and egg.*


On the other hand, my baby bump is showing up already. Not that I eat a lot, but maybe because everyone in the family (both sides) are very eager and excited to have this little one as much as hubby and I are. 


One of the very reasons why I made this blog is because after giving birth, I want to see how I was, my changes, my excitement, my happiness and joy (as well as hubby's), what I have gone through and the monthy/ weekly progress of my tummy and my baby of course. The little creature might read this one day and I want him/ her to know that everyone is happy and everyone is waiting for him/ her.


Here are some of the Random moments when I noticed, it's getting bigger. And my baby is showing up like no other! 








My baby bump at 10 weeks and 2 days!
Let's see how big it will become in the weeks to come. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento