Miyerkules, Mayo 25, 2011

Week 11 and 12

It's been quite a while that I hadn't updated my 'pregnancy week by week diary'. I have been pre occupied with a lot of things-- bonding with siblings, sleeping, chatting with hubby in Skype, and what-nots. 


Anyhow, I found the best time to write. The weather in Negros Occidental, Victorias to be specific, is not good so I took time to write since I'm done with my food and my little one is still not sleepy. Maybe this little one is still full. Or is in-love with the relaxing chill out music that I'm listening to right now. 


So, let's start with Week 11. Another chapter in My Greatest Journey. This week, is a very normal week for me. Although I get headaches sometimes and I feel dizzy at times, I could say this is much better than the previous weeks. Eating is my passion. I regain my appetite and is more active than the usual. I wake up early to walk at least 10 minutes or less in the lawn and I expose myself in the morning sunlight. It feels good to do that even if I only do it every other day. I also had my second ultrasound! But I have nothing to post because the doctor did not give me any ultrasound pics at all. I felt really sad about that. 
Let's talk about the ultrasound. It was very exciting! I was able to see a clear view of the little angel that's growing inside my womb, the angel that's draining all of my energy yet giving me genuine happiness and takes our breath away. He is a big baby! A total charm. The hands and feet are moving during the ultrasound session. He just can't stop moving. And the heart beat is faster. I almost cried at the sight of my little bundle of joy. He is just as charming as expected. And needless to say, he takes his mum's breath away. I hope his dad gets to see him at that age but dad has to work for his future. But dad was happy to hear that his baby is a-okay!


Week 12.  Yay! I'm officially three months! And I'm about to end my first trimester. My greates hobby? Eating and Sleeping. I felt like I am always lulled to sleep, anytime of the day. And guess what, I ate fish already! But chicken still sucks for me. I turned 25 this week and my baby bump is showing. Well, maybe because everyone is so excited for the baby and my parents are so supportive of my pregnancy. My mum sees to it that I eat well and she buys everything that I am craving for. My dad, a proud granny to be, makes sure that I don't miss my vitamins. He even knows what vitamins to take! I was so surprised! 
I can't say much about my 12th week because it's just the same as the 11th week. I just don't realize but my sister wakes me up to eat without me knowing that I'm asleep for so long. 


And of course, baby and I misses our head of the family. The other person who is constantly reminding me to take good care of his child. And I, is taking all the care in this world for this baby to be born healthy and smart! 


me with my sister, Zyra on my 25th bday @ 12 weeks.



See you in my next journey! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento