Lunes, Mayo 02, 2011

Week 9

Another week for My Greatest Journey!


This is the better week for me. No morning sickness and nausea anymore! I can eat a lot more better, little by little but the food can digest in my tummy already. My baby is cooperating very well with me. 


One thing I noticed that changed, though, is my sleeping habit. I find it very hard to sleep during the day but okay at night. However, I find it really fine than throwing up and not eating anything. 


This time, I noticed, hubby is getting into my nerves. He pisses me off all the time. I wanted him to be there for me all the time. I'm becoming more sensitive and I wanted to hug and kiss him all the time. Maybe our little one will look like him. Maybe. 


Am spending my few days of this week in my hometown. Hubby had to leave for Scotland for work and I had to go home to be well taken care of by my family. I felt sad but I know that he's just there preparing for our future. And he never fails to communicate, though.


It's almost halfway through my first trimester. I am getting more excited as the weeks pass by. I take each week at a time. No rush. For soon a beautiful and healthy baby will take our breaths away! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento