Sabado, Abril 30, 2011

Week 8

Each week is a breath of fresh air, at the same time a surprise of what to expect this time.


This week was the most annoying and challenging week for me. Morning sickness and nausea came together as one. I cannot eat, drink or do all sort of things. I throw up all the time-- when I eat and when I don't. I throw up when I see any kinds of food. I hate rice, chicken, some kinds of fish, and many more. 
There was one time that I cried hard because I'm so hungry but my system won't let me eat. 


Other than food, I also have faced another challenge in my pregnancy. I am very, very lazy. I get bored easily, I hate doing things, I hate looking at myself in the mirror, I hate to look at the kitchen utensils, I hate to stand up from the bed, I hate to brush my hair, I hate to dress up and I hate to take a bath and much more. Weird, I know, but they say, every pregnant women have their own way of dealing with their pregnancy.


However, despite everything that I have gone through, I still don't miss this
One of the things that calms and relaxes my body, mind and my baby every single day. 


I'm thinking, what will it be in Week 9? 


Few more days and I'll be able to step on it! Bon Voyage, little one. Mommy and Daddy will be your captain. Just sail smoothly and you will be taken care of. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento