Miyerkules, Abril 13, 2011

Week 6

Time is really fast! I'm in my Week 6!
This is the time wherein I can feel that something is growing inside my tummy. Although I cannot really say that it's moving or my tummy's getting big, I could definitely feel that a life is forming inside of my womb.


According to science, at week 6 of pregnancy, the baby's heart starts to beat, however, no quickening is happening yet. Studies also show that at this week, the mum needs to take more rest. At least 8 hours of sleep or more, need to take supplements for the baby's brain development as well as the formation of some parts of the baby's system. 


However, in as much as I wanted to eat more food, I cannot eat well. I feel like vomiting each time I look at the food in my plate. I hate to eat meat of all sorts. I love eating fish at times but more often than not, I don't. But I love to eat fruits like bananas, apple and mango. I also love drinking milk and sodas. I know I have to stop drinking soda but I was thinking that it is the only way I can finish my meal. 


I also started the "morning sickness" that people are telling me. It's the worst feeling a person could ever feel. It's really getting into my nerves but I keep my cool. I know that aside from knowing that it's normal to all pregnant women, it's also a way of our baby to tell us to wake up because they are awake and they want food. How cute!


Oh, and just before I sign off, my baby and I are enjoying the Mozart for Babies and Pregnant Women that hubby downloaded. It's relaxing!


Can't wait for my changes in Week 7!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento