Martes, Abril 19, 2011

Challenges in My Greatest Journey

As the days go by, my pregnancy and my baby tests my patience. Every single day, at the start of Week 5, is no fun at all. Sometimes, I thought, maybe God challenges me a lot because He knows that hubby and I have been wanting to have a child. On a second node, I say, God would never do that. He already created a miracle by putting this life inside my womb. 


However, I realized, these dizziness, this vomiting for almost everyday of my life, are a way to prove the essence of a woman to becoming a mum. It is, perhaps, one way of letting me realize that motherhood is no joke. That right from the start - getting pregnant until giving birth and raising a child is never easy. I have learned as I go through this pregnancy, every time I puke in front of the food served on the table, every time I look at my boobs and it looks really disgusting, every time I check on my waistline and it's getting bigger and bigger, and every time I get lazy getting up from the bed and taking a bath, I am so lucky because I was one of the few women who are able to give life to a human creature. 


Morning sickness is one way of letting me realize that I am a mum. And that my responsibility starts from there. 


A blessed Holy Week!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento