Huwebes, Abril 14, 2011

Week 7

Another week added in My Greatest Journey!


This is the most exhausting week, I can say. It's like I'm craving for something, I hate eating and I vomit a lot. And I really mean, a lot. I vomit in the morning and at night before I go to sleep. I find it really hard to eat and I get hungry most of the time. It's really weird but again, it's part of being pregnant.


Meanwhile, while I was too aggravated with what's going on and with the 'weird' changes that I am going through, something good happened that I have forgotten I had no food intake for 3 hours already. Hubby and I have been very busy with processing everything. From the pre natal to the ultrasound. We have been going back and forth processing everything and waiting for our number to be called. Hubby had to take a leave because of it. But it's worth everything! Besides, it's for his little one.

Never mind the stress, never mind the long wait. 'Twas all erased when, during the ultrasound session, the doctor showed us the baby. The baby is alive. He/ She is very tiny. He/ She is in my uterus and we heard the heartbeat. It's very fast! It was a mixed emotion for hubby and I. I saw him smiling and teary- eyed when he heard it. I too, am very happy and almost about to cry. It was the best thing ever! I could not believe that I am carrying a life inside of me. It was priceless, breath taking and wonderful. I could not thank God enough for that amazing thing that we saw and hear! 
Until now, I can still hear the heartbeat inside my heart. It was the most precious thing that happened to me. I could never forget this day! I mark, April 14, 2011. 


baby's heart rate: 133 rate/ minute




The day that was. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento