Sabado, Abril 02, 2011

Week 4 and 5

Hubby and I are overwhelmed much because of this tiny little tadpole that's inside my tummy and my body. 


We went to the OB for the first time, one Saturday morning. It was a relief! Hubby and I were happy to hear that our little one is 4 weeks and 3 days old by LMP. 
the pic is messed up: At HP. First visit to the doctor @ 4weeks.
At Week 5, somethin' bad happened to me. I got colds and flu which made hubby and I worry a lot. So hubby bought me fruits and milk to help me and our baby compensate with the no-meds-water-only therapy. I had to sacrifice myself from not drinking cold water, not reporting for work to rest more and not taking any medicines to ensure the safety of our little one. Lastly, I can say our baby and I will be A-okay because hubby never fails to show us that he's there, he cares and he always makes us happy. 


my "vitamins"

5weeks, 3 days pregnant
Never mind the pictures. I learned not to take pics using the phone. 


I am so excited to share my baby's progress. 'Til then! Au revoir.  





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento