Miyerkules, Agosto 10, 2011

The man behind it all

"Behind every great family is a responsible husband and father."


I know a lot of guys in my life. However, I only consider a few of them as real men. They are the ones who are responsible, sensitive, down-to-earth and those who are not afraid to admit they're at fault. 


My father, is my Superman. He is my first love, and the first man who have given me unconditional love. I grew up looking up to him with respect and all humility and wished my husband would be like him in the future. He is the perfect father for me and prayed that my children would have the same "perfect" father, too. 


My brother, although younger than I am, not to mention annoying too, is also one of the guys in my life. He's the one who keeps me company when I was young, plays with me and shared his childhood with me, as much as I did with him. 


And last but definitely not the least, the man of my life, my husband. My one and only love. The man who shared his life with me, the man who accepted me, the man who loved me despite everything, the man who conquered everything, the man who stood up for me and the man that my children will look up to in the future. 
He is the only man I love, the man I live my life with and the man I cannot live without. My baby and I are the luckiest people on earth because we have somebody like him. And every step he takes and move he makes, he knows we're a step backward. :)







As the saying goes, we are the ones who make our own destiny. Whoever it is that we are destined to be with, and whatever we have with our life, it is always our choice. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento