Lunes, Agosto 08, 2011

Week 23

Another week passed. Another kickin' and wonderful week for hubby, baby and I. Hubby and I realized that we are so blessed with a healthy relationship which comes along with a healthy mind, body and baby! 
We are so happy that our baby is not giving me (and daddy) a hard time. Baby's heartbeat is good, no contractions, baby is as active as mum and dad, and of course, no vomiting for me, no cramps, less/ seldom heartburn, very good appetite and less stress or shall I say no stress at all. 


Funny to think that when I got pregnant, we have been going out together with friends a lot. Unlike when I wasn't, we were both a home-buddy. Credits of course to the little one, who does not give mum any stress or inconvenience when we're out, no matter where, how far, and how late it is. As long as dad provides us with the food that we love to eat, everything is normal. 


This is me, at 23 weeks and 7 days :)



The happiest and the most wonderful feeling in the world, is when the little one kicks inside of my tummy that puts a smile on his mum and dad's face. 
Priceless. Unlimited Happiness.


The week that was. On to the 24th week which means I am 6 months officially! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento