Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

Week 24

Hurrah! I'm officially six (6) months! The countdown begins now. It's the last of my second trimester and four weeks from now, I could say, my timeline of becoming a real mum is in a much faster pace. Not to mention I am gradually becoming a mum since I got pregnant. I've become more responsible with my life. I've become cautious with my food intake and with the activities that I'm doing. 


I know I can't be as healthy as this without the help of my Baby-Making Partner, and I thank him for everything. From the food, vitamins, his sacrifice of getting a leave from work to come with me on my pre-natal sessions and what-not. 


Oh, and just before I forget, our baby things are almost complete! November is just few months away from now. Stay put, little creature for you will be able to see the world soon! 


Snaps of ME on my 24th week :)




heart in tummy means LOVE



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento